Official niconico live 2nd 『Walked around the anime related spots with TOKYO ANIME TOURISM2018×SAO』
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:00～
- Hyakkaryoran, R-Fujimoto, Kodai Ito(Koryamedete-na)
Official niconico live "I took part in TOKYO ANIME TOURISM2018×SAO at Mt.Takao"
- Monday, February 12, 2018 12:00～
- Seitaro Mukai(Tenshin), Hyakkaryoran, R-Fujimoto
A kick-off event will be held on the first day of the Digital Stamp Rally!
- Date and Time
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 13:30 to 14:15
- Belle Salle Akihabara 1st floor event space (3-12-8 Sotokanda Chiyoda Ward)
- Rika Adachi (Actress) / Hisanori Yoshida (Radio Announcer) / Enako (Cosplayer)
Prior registration is not required. Come to the venue on the day!
Get the character that appears only on the very day of the event! (Only for iPhone after 6s/iOS 11 or higher)
Governor of Tokyo Yuriko Koike is also scheduled to deliver her address.
“TOKYO ANIMETOURISM2018 Kick-off Event” has ended with great success.
Thank you for coming.
Digital Stamp Rally featuring Characters and
Scenes from the World of Sword Art Online
Visit spots around Tokyo in an augmented reality (AR)
experience where you can collect points and receive original goods!
- Experience Augmented Reality (AR)
- Visit the AR spots and collect the characters that appear there in this augmented reality adventure. A total of 12 characters are waiting for you!
- *App may not be available for some devices. Click here for recommended system environment
- Get Original Goods
Collect points at the spots you visit!
Use the points you collect to receive original goods!
How to Play
- STEP 01 Dowload the official app
Download the official "TOKYO Anime Tourism 2018" app from the App Store or Google Play!
Click here for recommended system environment and how to use the app
- STEP 02 Visit each spot and collect points
- The spots are 12 locations in Tokyo that appeared in the movie or that have a connection to the anime! Visit the spots to collect points!
- STEP 03 Collect your original goods at the pick-up center
- When you have collected the points go to "Tokyo Anime Center in DNP PLAZA" and receive original goods based on the number of points you collected!
List of Spots
- Akihabara UDX
- 4-14-1 Sotokanda, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo
Tokyo Metro: Akihabara Station, Suehiro-cho Station
JR: Akihabara Station
- Roppongi Hills
- 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato Ward, Tokyo
- Tokyo Metro: Roppongi Station, Nogizaka Station
- Meijijingu Gaien
- 1-1 Kasumigaoka-cho, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo
Tokyo Metro: Gaiemmae Station, Aoyama-itchome Station, Kokuritsu-kyogijo Station
JR: Shinanomachi Station, Sendagaya Station
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- 2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo
Tokyo Metro: Tochomae Station, Nishi-shinjuku Station, Shinjuku Station
JR and private railroads: Shinjuku Station
- Tokyo Dome City
- 1-1-1 Kasuga, Bunkyo Ward, Tokyo
Tokyo Metro: Korakuen Station, Suidobashi Station
JR: Suidobashi Station
- Cinema Sunshine Ikebukuro
- 1-14-3 Higashi-ikebukuro, Toshima Ward, Tokyo
- JR: Ikebukuro Station
- Tokyo Anime Center in DNP PLAZA
- B1 floor DNP Plaza, DNP Ichigaya Tamachi Building, 1-14-1 Ichigaya Tamachi, Shinjuku Ward
Tokyo Metro: Ichigaya Station
JR: Ichigaya Station
- Suginami Animation Museum
- Suginami Kaikan, 3-29-5 Kamiogi, Suginami Ward, Tokyo
JR: Ogikubo Station, Nishi-ogikubo Station
Seibu Ikebukuro Line: Shakujii-koen Station
Seibu Shinjuku Line: Kami-igusa Station
- Inokashira Park
1 Gotenyama/1 Kichijoji-minami-cho, Musashino City
3, 4, 5 Inokashira/1 Shimorenjaku/4 Mure, Mitaka City
JR: Kichijoji Station
Keio Line: Inokashira-koen Station
- Sengawa Shopping Street
- 1-18-1 Sengawa-cho, Chofu City, Tokyo
- Keio Line: Sengawa Station
- Irohazaka Sakura Park
- 4-33-9 Sakuragaoka, Tama City, Tokyo
- Keio Line: Seiseki-Sakuragaoka Station
- Mt. Takao
- 2205 Takao-cho, Hachioji City, Tokyo
JR: Takao Station
Keio Line: Takaosanguchi Station
- Get 2 POINTS at each of these spots
- Get 4 POINTS at each of these spots
- Get 8 POINTS at each of this spot
- ※Parking on the street in areas around each of the spots is prohibited. Avoid behavior that would cause trouble for residents of the surrounding areas.
- ※You can freely choose the order of visiting spots. As long as it is during the playable period, the spots do not need to be collected on the same day to be valid.
8POINTS Original Clear File Folder
14POINTS Original Can Badge set (2pcs)
20POINTS Original Hand Towel
- Original Goods Pickup Center
Tokyo Anime Center in DNP PLAZA
B1 floor DNP PLAZA, DNP Ichigaya Tamachi Building, 1-14-1 Ichigaya Tamachi, Shinjuku Ward
Exchange period:Open from 11:00 to 20:00 (Closed Tuesdays) from Sunday,
January 28, 2018 to Wednesday, February 28, 2018
The building is closed on Tuesdays. Goods cannot be redeemed at this time.
- *During the period of January 28 to February 28, 2018, you can collect original goods by showing and processing the original goods exchange screen, which is displayed according to your total accumulated points, to the Tokyo Anime Center in DNP PLAZA staff.
- *Accumulated points will not be deleted after you exchange them for a original goods, and will remain in your cumulative total.
- *You can exchange points for a maximum of three types of original goods, but please be aware beforehand that each player can only receive one item of each type.
- *Although we have prepared a sufficient number of original goods, please be aware beforehand that the number is limited, so the possibility exists that some items may go out of stock.
- *We request that you make sure to follow staff instructions during the original goods exchange process.
Download the Application
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Guidelines for Fun and Safe Play
TOKYO ANIME TOURISM 2018 (hereinafter, the App) is a stamp rally using a smartphone application connected to the real world that enables the user to play while walking and searching around various real locations.
We request your cooperation in facilitating fun and safe play for all users by following rules in accordance with the below guidelines.
(1) Follow Public Rules
When you play outside, please follow all public rules such as transport rules.
Please do not enter any places you do not have permission to enter, such as private grounds or buildings.
(2) Do Not Forget Manners in Public Places
In public places such as parks and public facilities, and places where large numbers of people gather, please be considerate towards the surrounding environment and people around you.
Do not shout loudly or be noisy while playing, and ensure that you do not inconvenience people around you or local residents.
(3) Conduct Thorough Safety Checks
Before playing the App, make sure to check the weather and surrounding situation thoroughly.
When operating your smartphone, after fully checking the safety of your surroundings, make sure that you stand still before using your phone.
When you find a spot, check the location in advance, and only operate your smartphone after coming close to the spot.
(4) Pay Attention to Surroundings, Respect Other Users, and Enjoy Playing
Make sure you do not use your smartphone in motion, such as while walking, driving a vehicle or riding a bicycle, all of which are dangerous. There is a risk that you will focus your attention on the screen, fail to pay attention to your surroundings, and have unforeseen accidents or cause trouble to people around you.
Please respect other people’s privacy. In particular, please do not take photos or movies of people around you without their permission.
While entry of users’ personal information (real names, addresses, etc.) is not required within the App, please take full caution to prevent trouble occurring when disclosing personal information, e.g. during exchanges of personal information outside of the App or when posting online.
In order for infants and children (under the age of 13) to play in a safe environment under the supervision of their parent or guardian, at the time of first use, we require the parent or guardian’s permission before creating an account.
(5) Usage Costs
While the App is free of charge to use, data charges that occur during usage will be borne by the player.
(6) Recommended System Environment and How to Use
recommended system environment and how to use
(7) Various Inquiries
For inquiries related to your device such as basic smartphone operation or how to download the App, please contact the mobile service provider that you are currently contracted with.
If your questions about the App are unresolved, please contact us as follows.
CS-REPORTERS.INC Gugenka® Division
Gugenka® Inquiry Form
*Replies will be sent during the hours of 10am-5pm weekdays, excluding weekends and holidays.
Please follow the above rules and enjoy playing the App safely.
We are grateful for your cooperation.