Recommended System Environment
and How to Use
■Software environments for playing the App
- For regular stamp rally function:
*In some cases, even when using a device as listed below, depending on the model used the App may not be playable.
*Tablets are unsupported.
・iOS: iOS10.0 or higher
・Android: Android6.0 or higher
- For stamp rally rendering function using ARKit:
*From the below list, only a subsection of devices with iOS11 can be used.
- For stamp rally rendering function using ARCore:
*From the below list, only a subsection of devices can be used.
・Galaxy S7 edge
・ Nexus 5X
・ Nexus 6P
■When and where can the App be played?
- The App can be played within Japan during the period of February 9 to March 25, 2019.
- From March 25, 2019, if the App has already been installed, it will remain on the installed device, but will not be playable as a stamp rally.
- From March 25, 2019, the App will be deleted from online stores, and it will not be possible to download it again.
■Messages (voice) from Zero function
Messages (voice) from Zero function is set with a usage license period.
Be aware that you will not be able to use functions outside of the valid period.
Valid period : Feb. 9, 2019 - April 30, 2019
■If you can't get "AR Spatial Information" even when you search
- Check on the map whether the spot you are searching is correct. The determining area is a radius of around 30m centering on the location on the map image.
Turn your smartphone's GPS to "On" mode.
└For iPhone users: Settings ⇒ Privacy ⇒ Location Services
└For Android users: Gear icon (Settings) ⇒ Personal ⇒ Location *Settings may differ depending on model used.
Allow this App to use GPS.
└For iPhone users: At the bottom of the Location Services screen for turning GPS on, tap "On" for this App in the list.
■If nothing is displayed with the ARKit or ARCore function
ARKit and ARCore acquire flat image information such as floors. Recognition is easier if you point your rear camera towards a floor with a clear pattern such as wood grain, and slowly move your device.
■About posting images or movies on social media, etc.
- We consent to use of images or movies of characters taken using this App, unless such usage involves malicious alterations, or actions that fall short of social norms or public decency.
- The authorization of the rights of any people or property included in such images are the responsibility of the photographer and uploader, and falls outside the category of the aforementioned consent.
■Inquiry about the App
CS-REPORTERS.INC Gugenka® Division
Gugenka® Inquiry Form
*Replies will be sent during the hours of 10am-5pm weekdays, excluding weekends and holidays.
© 2019 TOKYO ANIME TOURISM Organizing Committee